Re: [podcasters] Hello

  • Dan Hughes
    Message 1 of 21 , Aug 28, 2012
      Greg, what do you mean by taking it to the next level? Better equipment?
      More elaborate production? Guests?

      ---Dan

      On Mon, Aug 27, 2012 at 7:57 PM, GregV <sellfloors@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > I am a new member here looking to take my podcasting to the next level.
      > I do a weekly podcast with my 10 year son from a studio I built in my
      > basement. Podcast From The Pines <http://www.podcastfromthepines.com/>
      > We have been at it for a year and it is time to step it up, I am looking
      > to gain knowledge by reading the information on this site and sites like
      > it. I will try to help out if I feel like I have anything of value to
      > add.
      >
      > Does anybody know of any other sites like this?
      >
      > Thanks
      >
      > Greg

      Best,

      ---Dan
      http://danhughes.net
      http://danhughesbooks.com
      http://treasuremanual.com
      http://slowpitchbook.com
      http://danhughesautographs.com
      http://thetreasurecorner.com
      http://thesoftballcorner.com
      http://radiofun.info

    • Richard Amirault
      Message 2 of 21 , Aug 28, 2012
        From: "GregV"

        > I am a new member here looking to take my podcasting to the next level.
        > I do a weekly podcast with my 10 year son from a studio I built in my
        > basement.
        (snip)
        > We have been at it for a year and it is time to step it up, I am looking
        > to gain knowledge by reading the information on this site and sites like
        > it.

        It just happens that this guy uses that exact same phrase every week in his
        podcast "...take it to the next level .." That what he tries to do for his
        listeners ... Cliff Ravenscraft is THE PODCAST ANSWERMAN ....
        http://podcastanswerman.com/

        Richard Amirault
        Boston, MA, USA
        http://n1jdu.org
        http://bostonfandom.org
      • Ball-Gram.com
        Message 3 of 21 , Aug 28, 2012
          Yes all of the above.

          Don't Just Send a Ball - Send a Ball-Gram Greeting!