Re: [podcasters] itunes

  • Shawn Thorpe
    Message 1 of 20 , Aug 17, 2012
      You'll need to connect with a digital distribution service if you want to sell things via iTunes. CDBaby and TuneCore are popular for music/audio producers. Not sure what all in included in your "guided imagery tours," but these companies may be a good place to start.

      -Shawn Thorpe
      http://shawn.mx/
      http://geminidragon.tv/

      On Aug 17, 2012, at 7:30 AM, Lynda wrote:

      > I apologize if this is an inappropriate question for this loop [since it isn't specifically about podcasts], or if it's already been answered.
      >
      > I want to sell my 7 guided imagery recordings on itunes.
      >
      > Is there a direct way to do that on itunes?
      >
      > Thanks so much for any help.
      >
      > Lynda

    • Cm Ross
      Message 2 of 20 , May 15, 2015
        Hello,

        Has anybody submitted their podcasts to iTunes?

        Do you just give your main website address to them?

        What I did was upload my podcasts to spreaker, and then paste the spreaker links on my main website.

        Thanks,
        Christine Ross

        www.thethunderinglegion.com
      • Douglas E. Welch