itunes

  • Lynda
    Message 1 of 20 , Aug 17 7:30 AM
      I apologize if this is an inappropriate question for this loop [since it isn't specifically about podcasts], or if it's already been answered.

      I want to sell my 7 guided imagery recordings on itunes.

      Is there a direct way to do that on itunes?

      Thanks so much for any help.

      Lynda
    • Shawn Thorpe
      Message 2 of 20 , Aug 17 10:24 AM
        You'll need to connect with a digital distribution service if you want to sell things via iTunes. CDBaby and TuneCore are popular for music/audio producers. Not sure what all in included in your "guided imagery tours," but these companies may be a good place to start.

        -Shawn Thorpe
        http://shawn.mx/
        http://geminidragon.tv/

        On Aug 17, 2012, at 7:30 AM, Lynda wrote:

        > I apologize if this is an inappropriate question for this loop [since it isn't specifically about podcasts], or if it's already been answered.
        >
        > I want to sell my 7 guided imagery recordings on itunes.
        >
        > Is there a direct way to do that on itunes?
        >
        > Thanks so much for any help.
        >
        > Lynda

      • Cm Ross
        Message 3 of 20 , May 15
          Hello,

          Has anybody submitted their podcasts to iTunes?

          Do you just give your main website address to them?

          What I did was upload my podcasts to spreaker, and then paste the spreaker links on my main website.

          Thanks,
          Christine Ross

          www.thethunderinglegion.com
        • Douglas E. Welch