Re: [podcasters] Re: "Correcting" An Itunes Submission That They Haven't Accepted?

  • Todd Cochrane
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 12, 2012
      I encourage you to make the switch to Powerpress we support all of the
      new/current iTunes specs, and have contact with Apple on a regular basis
      in regards to their podcasting initiatives. We have made it real easy
      for people to convert from podpress to powerpress.

      --
      Todd Cochrane
      Host Geek News Central