Re: [podcasters] "Correcting" An Itunes Submission That They Haven't Accepted?

  • David Jackson
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 10, 2012
      It can take anywhere from 24 hours to two weeks to have a feed show up in
      iTunes. There is no public contact information for podcast support at Apple
      (that I know of ).

      Dave Jackson
      www.schoolofpodcasting.com

      --
      Dave Jackson
      www.davidjackson.org

    • Todd Cochrane
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 10, 2012
        Where did you set your feed to Atom did not even know that was a
        possible selection?

        Todd..

        On 8/10/2012 5:24 AM, David Jackson wrote:
        > It can take anywhere from 24 hours to two weeks to have a feed show up in
        > iTunes. There is no public contact information for podcast support at Apple
        > (that I know of ).
        >
        > Dave Jackson
        > www.schoolofpodcasting.com
        >

        > On Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 11:11 AM, docholliday2006 <
        > DocHolliday2006@...> wrote:
        >
        >> **
        >>

        >> Thanks for the help you guys have been giving me.
        >>
        >> So I figured out that the problem with my podcast feed was that it was set
        >> to ATOM instead of RSS.
        >>
        >> Unfortunately, I submitted my podcast to Itunes when it was still in ATOM
        >> format.
        >>
        >> Four days have passed and they haven't accepted it.
        >>
        >> When I tried to submit it again, it tells me that I already submitted.
        >>
        >> How long will I have to wait till they reject/accept?
        >>
        >> Anyway I can contact at apple?

      • docholliday2006
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 11, 2012
          The setting was in podpress, which makes my feed.

          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 12, 2012
            I encourage you to make the switch to Powerpress we support all of the
            new/current iTunes specs, and have contact with Apple on a regular basis
            in regards to their podcasting initiatives. We have made it real easy
            for people to convert from podpress to powerpress.

            On 8/11/2012 12:02 PM, docholliday2006 wrote:

            > The setting was in podpress, which makes my feed.
            >
            > --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com
            > <mailto:podcasters%40yahoogroups.com>, Todd Cochrane <geeknews@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > Where did you set your feed to Atom did not even know that was a
            > > possible selection?
            > >
            > > Todd..
            > >

            > > On 8/10/2012 5:24 AM, David Jackson wrote:
            > > > It can take anywhere from 24 hours to two weeks to have a feed
            > show up in
            > > > iTunes. There is no public contact information for podcast support
            > at Apple
            > > > (that I know of ).
            > > >
            > > > Dave Jackson
            > > > www.schoolofpodcasting.com

            > it was set

            > in ATOM

            > submitted.

            --
            Todd Cochrane
            Host Geek News Central
            @geeknews
            808-741-4923
            We're Live Streaming CES 2013. Ask me how you can get your name in front of 30 million consumers!