Re: [podcasters] New podcast - 20Hertz podcast hosted on mixcloud

  • Todd Cochrane
    Message 1 of 20 , Aug 9 12:14 PM
      Could not find a RSS feed or iTunes or Zune Marketplace link to
      subscribe to your show so its "not" technically a podcast.

      Todd

      On 8/9/2012 8:24 AM, Salmiaki wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > A quick message to notice you of a new episode available here :
      >
      > http://www.mixcloud.com/20hertz/20-hertz-podcast-020-capsules-vs-clowns/
      >
      > Happy listening to all !
      >
      > Salmiaki
      >
      > Le 26/07/2012 19:10, salmiaki_20hertz a écrit :
      > > Hi everyone,
      > >
      > > I decided to join your community in order to share my podcast with all
      > > podcasters here on this yahoo groups.
      > >
      > > A year ago, I created a mainly music oriented podcast which is called
      > > 20Hertz and it is actually hosted on mixcloud. I try to update it every
      > > two weeks when I have the opportunity and time to do it.Genres included
      > > are indie, alternative, electronic, hip-hop, dubstep...
      > >
      > > It would be nice if some guys here can give me some feedbacks about this
      > > podcast.
      > >
      > > Let me share the adress with you : http://www.mixcloud.com/20hertz/
      > > <http://www.mixcloud.com/20hertz/>
      > >
      > > Thanks for any support or feedback.
      > >
      > > Salmiaki

    • Salmiaki
      Message 2 of 20 , Aug 24 4:11 PM
        HI,

        A new episode is available here :

        http://www.mixcloud.com/20hertz/20-hertz-podcast-021-scorching-heat/

        A rss feed should be set soon I promise ;)

        Happy listening !

        Salmiaki

        Le 09/08/2012 20:24, Salmiaki a écrit :
        > Hi,
        >
        > A quick message to notice you of a new episode available here :
        >
        > http://www.mixcloud.com/20hertz/20-hertz-podcast-020-capsules-vs-clowns/
        >
        > Happy listening to all !
        >
        > Salmiaki
        >
        > Le 26/07/2012 19:10, salmiaki_20hertz a écrit :
        >> Hi everyone,
        >>
        >> I decided to join your community in order to share my podcast with all
        >> podcasters here on this yahoo groups.
        >>
        >> A year ago, I created a mainly music oriented podcast which is called
        >> 20Hertz and it is actually hosted on mixcloud. I try to update it every
        >> two weeks when I have the opportunity and time to do it.Genres included
        >> are indie, alternative, electronic, hip-hop, dubstep...
        >>
        >> It would be nice if some guys here can give me some feedbacks about this
        >> podcast.
        >>
        >> Let me share the adress with you :http://www.mixcloud.com/20hertz/
        >> <http://www.mixcloud.com/20hertz/>
        >>
        >> Thanks for any support or feedback.
        >>
        >> Salmiaki

      • Salmiaki
        Message 3 of 20 , Oct 4, 2012
          Hi,

          A new episode is available here :

          http://www.mixcloud.com/20hertz/20-hertz-cloudcast-023-nishi-kasai-station/

          Happy listening !

          Salmiaki

          Le 25/08/2012 01:11, Salmiaki a écrit :
          > HI,
          >
          > A new episode is available here :
          >
          > http://www.mixcloud.com/20hertz/20-hertz-podcast-021-scorching-heat/
          >
          > A rss feed should be set soon I promise ;)
          >
          > Happy listening !
          >
          > Salmiaki
          >
          > Le 09/08/2012 20:24, Salmiaki a écrit :
          >> Hi,
          >>
          >> A quick message to notice you of a new episode available here :
          >>
          >> http://www.mixcloud.com/20hertz/20-hertz-podcast-020-capsules-vs-clowns/
          >>
          >> Happy listening to all !
          >>
          >> Salmiaki
          >>
          >> Le 26/07/2012 19:10, salmiaki_20hertz a écrit :
          >>> Hi everyone,
          >>>
          >>> I decided to join your community in order to share my podcast with all
          >>> podcasters here on this yahoo groups.
          >>>
          >>> A year ago, I created a mainly music oriented podcast which is called
          >>> 20Hertz and it is actually hosted on mixcloud. I try to update it every
          >>> two weeks when I have the opportunity and time to do it.Genres included
          >>> are indie, alternative, electronic, hip-hop, dubstep...
          >>>
          >>> It would be nice if some guys here can give me some feedbacks about this
          >>> podcast.
          >>>
          >>> Let me share the adress with you :http://www.mixcloud.com/20hertz/
          >>> <http://www.mixcloud.com/20hertz/>
          >>>
          >>> Thanks for any support or feedback.
          >>>
          >>> Salmiaki

          * Unknown - détecté
          * Français
          * Anglais

          * Français
          * Anglais

          <javascript:void(0);>

        • andrew clarke
          Message 4 of 20 , Oct 4, 2012
            On Thu 2012-10-04 18:58:31 UTC+0200, Salmiaki (salmiaki@...) wrote:

            > Hi,
            >
            > A new episode is available here :

            Are you going to announce every new podcast? Please, don't do that.

            Regards
            Andrew

            (podcasters@yahoogroups.com owner)
          • Ken Kennedy Lloyd
            Message 5 of 20 , Oct 5, 2012
              LOL

              Are you going to announce every new podcast? Please, don't do that.

              Regards
              Andrew

              (podcasters@yahoogroups.com owner)

            • C. Hatton Humphrey