Wiretap Studio/other audio recorder

  • cianmacmahon
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 29 8:47 AM
      I'm looking to set up a scheduled recording from our student radio station, recording 24/7 in 30 minute long files.

      We used to do this on a PC, but due to it dying, we are going to get a Mac Mini to serve as both our internal file server and backup recorder.

      I was looking at Wiretap Studio, since I have experience with this piece of software, and know that it can do the 30 minute split. However, I haven't really used it in a long time, and notice that it hasn't been updated since December last year.

      Is anybody doing something similar and have any advice to offer?
    • tapeleg
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 30 5:33 PM
        I highly recommend Audio Hijack Pro from Rogue Amoeba. It does exactly what you are looking for, and can do a lot more. The price is very reasonable at $32. I use it all the time, and I love it. Check it out at http://www.rogueamoeba.com/audiohijackpro/

        Hope that helps! :)