Podcast Reboot

  • Ricardus Vincente
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2012
      Hey folks, I haven't posted to this list in years, but I never stopped
      following it. I originally joined in 2005 when my friend and I started
      our podcast Bloodthirsty Vegetarians (bloodyveg.com), just to see what
      everyone else was doing. A few years ago my friend and I ended our
      partnership on the show, and the podcast went dark... this was for about
      three years. We kept the web site up and kept the content available
      despite the fact that we had no idea if we would ever come back. In the
      meantime I moved hosting over to archive.org just to save money.

      A few months ago I decided to reboot the show with a new co-host. A
      fellow named Paul that I met through a friend, and was introduced to on
      Facebook. We did our first show together on March 12th (which was show
      #174 in the grand scheme of things) and have been going relatively
      strong, since.

      Not sure why I am mentioning this, except for the shout-out factor.

      Best,
      Rich...

      --
      Bloodthirsty Vegetarians, www.bloodyveg.com

      Robust progressive conversation shared over a bottle of good wine,
      tempered with humor and independent music.