Re: [podcasters] Looking for Podcasts

  • Michael Sitarzewski
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 25, 2012
      Just an FYI� I went to the site to see what it was about and tried to play some of the content. The player doesn't show up (Safari, Mac) - the link to the player returns a 400. See the screen shot.

      I'd highly recommend a newer, more modern player (like jPlayer, or Sublime). That way, users on mobile devices and listen too. :)

      --
      Michael Sitarzewski
      CEO, Callisto.fm, Inc.

      Real-time engagement analytics for media creators and distributors.