Looking for Podcasts

  • sylviasammi315
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 24, 2012
      Hi. My name is Sylvia "Sammi" St.John a veteran radio broadcasting professional. After 30 years as a radio personality and program director, I opened Fishbowl Radio Network. http://fbrn.us located in Arlington, Texas. We currently are the home for over 100 radio personalities from the Dallas/Ft.Worth area and around the USA. Our network includes 5 studios; Music, Talk, Sports, Inspirational and Music/Talk. We are currently looking for individuals who are interested in growing their listener base by airing their podcast on Fishbowl Radio Network. Please contact us at 817-633-4880 for all the details and log on to our website to check out the fbrn.us! "Jump in!"
    • Michael Sitarzewski
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 25, 2012
        Just an FYI� I went to the site to see what it was about and tried to play some of the content. The player doesn't show up (Safari, Mac) - the link to the player returns a 400. See the screen shot.

        I'd highly recommend a newer, more modern player (like jPlayer, or Sublime). That way, users on mobile devices and listen too. :)

        --
        Michael Sitarzewski
        CEO, Callisto.fm, Inc.

        Real-time engagement analytics for media creators and distributors.