Re: [podcasters] Google Analytics tracking you MP3's

  • Michael Sitarzewski
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 15, 2012
      To track downloads, sign up for http://RawVoice.com (all downloads would redirect through them). If you want to know how your listeners are using the shows (where they drop off, real-time engagement numbers, etc.), sign up for our beta: http://Callisto.fm

      Both certainly have value in the market, and we work with RawVoice, Podtrac, etc. with no changes in your feeds.

      Sent from my speedy iPhone 4S.

      On Jul 15, 2012, at 7:15 PM, "Andrew Hughes" <boober86@...> wrote:

      > Is there a way to use Google Analytics to track all podcast downloads?

    • Todd Cochrane
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 16, 2012
        Sorry Google Analytics is designed to track web page loads etc. It does
        not track your podcast statistics. If you are Blubrry.com member you get
        a free stats from us which will give you a great deal of insight into
        your media consumption. We have a premium offering as well that digs in
        real deep and is used by most podcasting networks.

        Todd..