I am a Podcaster! My show is called "Main Street Universe"

  • danielmichael485
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2012
      Hello Everyone My name Is Daniel Michael and I am a Podcaster.

      I am on Blog talk radio and my show /Network is called "Main Street Universe".

      It is a Network of 3 shows:

      1) "Main Street Universe" Every Wednesday at 11:00 am Eastern time with Myself as Host and Kevin Baird as well as Nick Berry and Brett Hilman.

      2)"Zarayana Radio" every Thursday at 11:00 am Eastern time with host Evan Pas.

      3) "Walking on the Sidewalk" with Kevin Baird every Friday at 6:00 pm Eastern Time

      Here is Todays episode of "Main Street Universe" we discussed Genetic Engineering/Synthetic Biology and Myth? ....The archive can be Listened to any time ...http://www.blogtalkradio.com/daniel-michael/2012/07/11/our-genes-have-been-pulled-down