Re: New Podcast

  • chrismottes@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 19, 2012
      Hi there,

      Fantastic that you are focusing on narrative audio tools, you're totally right that most tools are focused on music production, complicating many processes. Take a look at Hindenburg Journalist (hindenburgsystems.com), our new audio production tool made for narration and audio book production, including a lot of podcasting-specific features.

      One I think you'll like is the auto-leveling feature, that sets the levels according to Loudness principles, i.e. perceived volume rather than measured volume. Another one is 1-click podcasting, that updates your RSS feed and prepares and uploads your mastering according to your presets. We have a 30-day trial here hindenburgsystems.com/trial.