Re: [podcasters] Re: Looking for "Advanced" Audacity tips

  • the Encaffeinated ONE
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 11, 2012
      Thanks for all the tips! The panel is tomorrow afternoon, and I'll
      post audio (if it records..) and a summary of all the tips I've got on
      Understanding Podcasting in the coming week. (I'll post a note here
      where I have.)

      -MK

      On Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 7:09 PM, Patrick McNa...
      <writerpatrick@...> wrote:
      > How about the "Living Stereo" effect? I would split the track then adjust the volume on each spoken section of the track to make it seem as if people were talking from different parts of the room. I used it all throughout Blue Hot Gossip. It helped to make each character stand out.
      >
      > Another trick is to mix multiple tracks of recordings to create a "chorus" effect and make it seem as if more than one person is talking at the same time. I used it a few times, such as at the very ending of one of the Halloween episodes. (http://bluehotgossip.blogspot.ca/2010_10_01_archive.html) There are five voices talking at once.

      -Mark "the Encaffeinated ONE"