Re: [podcasters] Digital recorders for podcasting?

  • Calvin Powers
    Message 1 of 7 , May 15 4:44 PM
      I swear by my Zoom H4N. Very versatile. I've used it to record shows at
      night clubs, used it as a preamp for my XLR microphone recording into my
      laptop pc, used it as a recorder for output from my mixer and I've used it
      to tap into the mixing board at the radio station where I DJ. The XLR and
      1/4" inputs are very helpful. The built in mics should be able to handle
      your class. Just make sure you have atuo gain on.