Podcast Kit

  • Joe Fusco
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2012
      After asking about a mixer, I went searching for the pieces I would need to
      make this happen. I wanted to run it by you guys just in case I needed to
      be warned away from something.

      Behringer Xenyx 802
      http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000J5XS3C

      Behringer UCA222 U-Control USB Audio Interface
      http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0023BYDHK

      CAD GXL2200 Cardioid Condenser Microphone
      http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0002EKEHS

      I can get these and some assorted cables for $144.97 from Amazon. Does that
      look like a good rig?

      Thanks,
      Joe