Re: [podcasters] Re: html5 player in libsyn

  • Calvin Powers
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2012
      Thanks for the suggestions. I do not use powerpress but I did find a
      wordpress plugin called degradeable html5 player (or something like that)
      that works in a similar fashion. You place a shortcode in the blogpost with
      URL of the media and it handles the rest, using HTML 5 if it's loaded in
      an environment that supports it and fallsback to flash otherwise.

      Calvin