Re: [podcasters] Mixing Without a Mixer

  • Ken Kennedy Lloyd
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 18, 2012
      I do the exact same type of broadcast too. I also have Windows 7x64, i have a usb M64 producer mic.  All I do is set up the stereo mix (what u hear setting) and use that has my mic in Skype.  No echo, guest or co host hears everything.  Also run through sam the same way because i am live.

      Ken aka DK
      voice over for commercial and book publications (providing voice over for commercials, and audio books)
      http://www.doublekradio.com
      Twitter  watercoolerDK
      https://www.facebook.com/doublekradio