Re: [podcasters] Mixing Without a Mixer

  • David Jackson
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 18 6:29 AM
      Using a program like podproducer.net as a sound board can help, but the
      problem is when you switch to "speakers out" as the input device for skype
      99% of the time you produce an echo in skype.

      Dave Jackson
      www.schoolofpodcasting.com

      --
      Dave Jackson
      www.davidjackson.org

    • Ken Kennedy Lloyd
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 18 9:20 AM
        I do the exact same type of broadcast too. I also have Windows 7x64, i have a usb M64 producer mic.  All I do is set up the stereo mix (what u hear setting) and use that has my mic in Skype.  No echo, guest or co host hears everything.  Also run through sam the same way because i am live.

        Ken aka DK
        voice over for commercial and book publications (providing voice over for commercials, and audio books)
        http://www.doublekradio.com
        Twitter  watercoolerDK
        https://www.facebook.com/doublekradio