equalizer question for talk radio

  • Ken
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2012
      I have been searching all over and I guess my question is two fold.
      What are good eq settings for audio for a low voice to make it sound clear, and remove echo.
      Also does anyone use sam broadcaster and what settings do you use for voice audio. There also seems to be an echo on broadcast and recordings that is not there when i dont use sam.