Re: [podcasters] Re: Podcast really need your help

  • Paul Puri
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 8, 2012
      Asking for feedback is cool. Asking for specific feedback could be
      misunderstood. My recommendation is to ask people to listen to your show
      and spread the word if they like it. Tell a friend type of thing. And if
      they like the show, put in an honest review in iTunes. Good feedback builds
      the ego. Helpful feedback builds the mind.

      Paul Puri
      No links. Just trolling for a good conversation.