Re: Podcast really need your help

  • Donald
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 8, 2012
      Dennis,

      If what you're asking for isn't rating-fixing, then I'm not sure what
      is.

      Donald L

      The Free COO on Spreaker <http://www.spreaker.com/show/the_free_coo>

      www.thefreecoo.com <http://www.thefreecoo.com>

      --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, "Dennis F" <stlbrassmonkey@...>
      wrote:

      > Hey I respect your views, we my not agree on the fact the system fall
      apart ,
      > I work to get the fan base I have, and the fact Sirius is looking at
      me cool.
      > But I think it ok to ask for a little help and not call it a rating
      -fixing campaign ,

      > --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, Nobilis Reed authornobilis@ wrote:
      > >
      > > I'm sorry, I don't participate in ratings-fixing campaigns. I'd be
      happy
      > > to play a promo for podcasts I think my listeners might like, but
      the whole
      > > system falls apart if we do this kind of thing.
      > >
      > > On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 9:03 AM, Dennis F stlbrassmonkey@ wrote:
      > >
      > > > **
      > > >

      > > > Guys
      > > > We really need your help and can and will repay everyone best we
      can if
      > > > you will hep us
      > > > Hey nfl fans
      > > > I host a fantasy baseball and football podcast our football show
      is year
      > > > round and synicated on a site run by the NFLPA and top 50 for
      football on
      > > > iTunes
      > > > Right now we cracked the top 25 on iTunes for fantasy baseball .
      That mean

      http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/fantasysidelineshowdotcom/id391424532

      > > > Any question please guys shoot me a email
      > > > Fantasyhelp@
      > > >

      > > --
      > > Stories that don't stop at the bedroom door - or the castle gate -
      or the
      > > airlock.
      > > http://www.nobiliserotica.com
      > > ----------------------------------
      > > "If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and
      fallacies,
      > > to avert the evil by the process of education, the remedy to be
      applied is
      > > more speech, not enforced silence."
      > > -- Justice Louis Brandeis

    • Paul Puri
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 8, 2012
        Asking for feedback is cool. Asking for specific feedback could be
        misunderstood. My recommendation is to ask people to listen to your show
        and spread the word if they like it. Tell a friend type of thing. And if
        they like the show, put in an honest review in iTunes. Good feedback builds
        the ego. Helpful feedback builds the mind.

        Paul Puri
        No links. Just trolling for a good conversation.