Re: [podcasters] Re: Hosting

  • Calvin Powers
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 29, 2012
      For the web hosting. I use blue host with wordpress installed using the
      simple scripts interface. I host all my mp3 files with libsyn. I do not use
      any of the podcasting plugins for wordpress although if I was starting over
      I might do it. I publish my rss through feedburner.

      For the backend feed, i have a system that's simple and easy but very very
      non-standard and I would not recommend it. So I'm not gonna share it. :-)