Audio Editor, Announcer, and generally funny smart-ass looking for a podcast

  • Buck39 from Atlanta
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2012
      Hello,
      I am an experienced audio editor, announcer, voice talent with a funny and smart-assed attitude looking for a podcast to join.  I would prefer a comedy/variety/general topic podcast but I'm flexible if the podcast has real potential to rise above the crowd.  My software experience is Audition and Audacity, and I can produce clean audio with no noisy hiss.

      I am an American with no regional accent, and I have worked with folks in the UK, South Africa, and elsewhere.  I would characterize myself as "the color man" on a sports broadcast, adding comments, jibes, and off-color remarks.

      Kent L.  (  buck39 at yahoo dot com )

      formerly on Parsec Award nominees- Buffy Between The Lines, The Signal, and also Angel Between The Lines.