Re: Living Off Your Podcast (was Re: [podcasters] Re: Need help locating a podcast hosting provider)

  • David Jackson
    Message 1 of 17 , Feb 23, 2012
      Find an affiliate program that fits your audience, use a plugin like
      prettylinks to make it easy to buy, and go to town. You may not lvie on it,
      but you'll pay for hosting, and make a three figure income per month. I
      promote a $5 product, and I make about $2 a sale. I make about 4 sales a
      day. I worked with the company to get a coupon code. I can login and see my
      stats as well as my stats from the plugin. It's better than a poke in the
      eye.

      Dave

      --
      Dave Jackson

    • Todd Cochrane
      Message 2 of 17 , Feb 23, 2012
        Sports has been a good advertising segment so long as the host are
        professional..

        --
        Todd Cochrane Geek News Central twitter: @geeknews 808.741.4923