new to podcasting and looking for windows software

  • Justin
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 20, 2012
      Hello. I'm new to podcasting and I am doing a fly fishing podcast. It's going to be very basic with intro and outro music and just me and my co-host discussing various topics. Can you all recommend some podcasting software for Windows? Thanks. Justin
    • markk
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 21, 2012
        Hi Justin, That's a question that will get you as many answers as there are podcasters that see your question. If price is the most important point, which it should be important since you are new to podcasting, you might want to download PodProducer, which is a free program for Windows: http://www.podproducer.net/downloads/ Although the program is no longer supported, a lot of people use it and like it. Audacity is also free and is a digital audio workstation. For what you want to do, I think that either of these are good choices and both are free.