Re: [podcasters] Need help locating a podcast hosting provider

  • David Jackson
    Message 1 of 55 , Feb 19, 2012
      You are doing this at the best time. Mevio.com just kicked out all their
      audio podcasters and libsyn will take your back catalog for free using the
      promo code mevio12. Their website is www.libsyn.com The code is active in
      February.

      Dave Jackson
      www.schoolofpodcasting.com

      --
      Dave Jackson

    • Ken Kennedy Lloyd
      Message 55 of 55 , Feb 23, 2012
        Amen to that Todd, so true.  Its the time in the trenches spent learning and perfecting your craft and spend an amazing amount of time growing your listnership while not in front of the mic.

        Ken aka DK
        voice over for commercial and book publications (providing voice over for commercials, and audio books)
        http://www.doublekradio.com
        Twitter  watercoolerDK
        https://www.facebook.com/doublekradio