Podcast really need your help

  • Dennis F
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 17, 2012
      Guys
      We really need your help and can and will repay everyone best we can if you will hep us
      Hey nfl fans
      I host a fantasy baseball and football podcast our football show is year round and synicated on a site run by the NFLPA and top 50 for football on iTunes
      Right now we cracked the top 25 on iTunes for fantasy baseball . That mean we are close to running with the big dawgs like espn CBS fox sports MLB.com and nfl.com.
      If you could help us out by asking your fans/friends to head over to iTunes subscribe and rate us 5 stars ,so we can stand a chance vs the big guys.
      Here the link
      http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/fantasysidelineshowdotcom/id391424532

      Any question please guys shoot me a email
      Fantasyhelp@...
    • Nobilis Reed
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 27, 2012
        I'm sorry, I don't participate in ratings-fixing campaigns. I'd be happy
        to play a promo for podcasts I think my listeners might like, but the whole
        system falls apart if we do this kind of thing.

        --
        Stories that don't stop at the bedroom door - or the castle gate - or the
        airlock.
      • Dennis F
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 27, 2012
          Hey I respect your views, we my not agree on the fact the system fall apart ,
          I work to get the fan base I have, and the fact Sirius is looking at me cool.
          But I think it ok to ask for a little help and not call it a rating -fixing campaign ,

          --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, Nobilis Reed <authornobilis@...> wrote:

          > I'm sorry, I don't participate in ratings-fixing campaigns. I'd be happy
          > to play a promo for podcasts I think my listeners might like, but the whole
          > system falls apart if we do this kind of thing.
          >
          > On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 9:03 AM, Dennis F <stlbrassmonkey@...> wrote:
          >
          > > **
          > >

          > > Guys
          > > We really need your help and can and will repay everyone best we can if
          > > you will hep us
          > > Hey nfl fans
          > > I host a fantasy baseball and football podcast our football show is year
          > > round and synicated on a site run by the NFLPA and top 50 for football on
          > > iTunes
          > > Right now we cracked the top 25 on iTunes for fantasy baseball . That mean
          > > we are close to running with the big dawgs like espn CBS fox sports MLB.com
          > > and nfl.com.
          > > If you could help us out by asking your fans/friends to head over to
          > > iTunes subscribe and rate us 5 stars ,so we can stand a chance vs the big
          > > guys.
          > > Here the link
          > > http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/fantasysidelineshowdotcom/id391424532
          > >
          > > Any question please guys shoot me a email
          > > Fantasyhelp@...
          > >

          > --
          > Stories that don't stop at the bedroom door - or the castle gate - or the
          > airlock.
          > http://www.nobiliserotica.com

        • Donald
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 8, 2012
            Dennis,

            If what you're asking for isn't rating-fixing, then I'm not sure what
            is.

            Donald L

            The Free COO on Spreaker <http://www.spreaker.com/show/the_free_coo>

            www.thefreecoo.com <http://www.thefreecoo.com>

            --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, "Dennis F" <stlbrassmonkey@...>
            wrote:

            > Hey I respect your views, we my not agree on the fact the system fall
            apart ,
            > I work to get the fan base I have, and the fact Sirius is looking at
            me cool.
            > But I think it ok to ask for a little help and not call it a rating
            -fixing campaign ,

            > --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, Nobilis Reed authornobilis@ wrote:
            > >
            > > I'm sorry, I don't participate in ratings-fixing campaigns. I'd be
            happy
            > > to play a promo for podcasts I think my listeners might like, but
            the whole
            > > system falls apart if we do this kind of thing.
            > >
            > > On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 9:03 AM, Dennis F stlbrassmonkey@ wrote:
            > >
            > > > **
            > > >

            > > > Guys
            > > > We really need your help and can and will repay everyone best we
            can if
            > > > you will hep us
            > > > Hey nfl fans
            > > > I host a fantasy baseball and football podcast our football show
            is year
            > > > round and synicated on a site run by the NFLPA and top 50 for
            football on
            > > > iTunes
            > > > Right now we cracked the top 25 on iTunes for fantasy baseball .
            That mean
            > > > we are close to running with the big dawgs like espn CBS fox
            sports MLB.com
            > > > and nfl.com.
            > > > If you could help us out by asking your fans/friends to head over
            > > > iTunes subscribe and rate us 5 stars ,so we can stand a chance vs
            the big
            > > > guys.
            > > > Here the link

            http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/fantasysidelineshowdotcom/id391424532

            > > > Any question please guys shoot me a email
            > > > Fantasyhelp@
            > > >

            > > --
            > > Stories that don't stop at the bedroom door - or the castle gate -
            or the
            > > airlock.
            > > http://www.nobiliserotica.com
            > > ----------------------------------
            > > "If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and
            fallacies,
            > > to avert the evil by the process of education, the remedy to be
            applied is
            > > more speech, not enforced silence."
            > > -- Justice Louis Brandeis

          • Paul Puri
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 8, 2012
              Asking for feedback is cool. Asking for specific feedback could be
              misunderstood. My recommendation is to ask people to listen to your show
              and spread the word if they like it. Tell a friend type of thing. And if
              they like the show, put in an honest review in iTunes. Good feedback builds
              the ego. Helpful feedback builds the mind.

              Paul Puri
              No links. Just trolling for a good conversation.