We need a developer.

  • Michael Sitarzewski
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2012
      Hey all,

      I know this is a podcasting specific forum, but it's also the perfect audience for this position.

      We need someone ASAP that is passionate about podcasting/media and can code Javascript in their sleep.

      Here's a link to the post at nodejs.org: https://bitly.com/yAWzKB

      Relocation to Boulder, CO would be ideal, but remote working is OK, too.

      Let me know if you need more data!

      Thank you all.

      --
      Michael Sitarzewski