SoundCloud for Podcasting

  • Michael Sitarzewski
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2011
      Hey all,

      I just had a fun email exchange with Ben from SoundCloud. He's let me know that you can get RSS support for your account if you'll fill out this form:

      http://blog.soundcloud.com/2011/01/13/calling-all-podcasters/

      He has to tweak your account, but you'll then be active.

      Let me know what you think... I've been holding out recommending SoundCloud for podcasts because of this!

      --
      Michael Sitarzewski
      CEO, Callisto.fm, Inc.