Re: Best sources of podcast reviews?

  • tapeleg
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 14, 2011
      Try Podthoughts by Colin Marshall. It doesn't always work for me, but he does go in depth and give a solid listen and consideration to the podcasts he reviews. Find it at: http://maximumfun.org/tags/podthoughts

      If I think of others, I'll let you know.

      And speaking of word of mouth, what are you listening to that you really like?

      James