Re: [podcasters] Best sources of podcast reviews?

  • Michael Sitarzewski
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 13 2:24 PM
      We've got some really neat stuff coming in this area... I can't wait to share it in Q1 2012! :)

      --
      Michael Sitarzewski
      CEO, Callisto.fm, Inc.

      On Dec 13, 2011, at 12:15 AM, Stephen Nelson wrote:

      > Hello all,
      >
      > I don't find most iTunes podcast reviews useful-- there are plenty of excellent podcasts out there with few or none. Most podcast directory services are gradually falling into disrepair, and I don't find them useful sources of information. So I wind up learning about new podcasts from:
      >
      > * Word of mouth from other podcasts
      > * The AV Club's "podmass" feature
      > * The "Podcast Squared" podcast
      >
      > The last two tend to focus more on comedy podcasts. Are there other sources of podcast reviews out there?

    • tapeleg
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 14 9:08 AM
        Try Podthoughts by Colin Marshall. It doesn't always work for me, but he does go in depth and give a solid listen and consideration to the podcasts he reviews. Find it at: http://maximumfun.org/tags/podthoughts

        If I think of others, I'll let you know.

        And speaking of word of mouth, what are you listening to that you really like?

        James