Re: [podcasters] Can anyone help with iTunes code?

  • Flyswatter
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2011
      If only we could force people to subscribe....
      --
      Laura Ross

      Flyswatter Show podcast and blog
      http://godlessradio.com/flyswatter
      Voicemail: (678) 368-4935
      email: flyswatter@...
      Podcast feed: http://feeds.feedburner.com/FlyswatterShow
      Blog feed: http://godlessradio.com/flyswatter/feed/

      On Thu, Dec 1, 2011 at 3:44 AM, Douglas E. Welch <douglas@...>wrote:

      > It will look something like this. This is for my podcast, so you need to go
      > to iTunes and get the URL for your show. Find your show in iTunes. Under
      > the "Subscribe" pop up menu you will find "Copy link" This is the iTunes
      > link for your podcast. Replace my URL with yours in the HTML below.
      >
      > This code will fire up iTunes, take your listener to your show listing and
      > ask them if they want to subscribe. It cannot force a subscribe, though.
      >
      > For my show...
      >
      > <A href="
      > http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=73330217
      > ">Subscribe
      > using iTunes</A>
      >
      > For you...
      > <A href="Place your iTunes URL here">Subscribe using iTunes</A>
      >
      > Douglas
      >
      > --
      > New eBook: Cultivating Your Career
      > Reputations<
      > https://www.amazon.com/dp/B006C2C60C/ref=as_li_ss_til?tag=thewelchwritecom&camp=0&creative=0&linkCode=as4&creativeASIN=B006C2C60C&adid=0RKXS6MBK4SKY8C9W0W4&
      > >by
      > Douglas E. Welch
      > Start your career right or make it even better!
      >
      > Kindle eBook now available - Read on any device
      >

      > On Thu, Dec 1, 2011 at 12:39 AM, zzippster <zzippster@...> wrote:
      >
      > > **
      > >

      > > Hi from Weymouth, UK,
      > > I am looking for a short line of code that I can send to listeners of my
      > > podcast that will automatically fire up itunes and subscribe them. Is
      > there
      > > such a code?
      > >
      > > Thanks
      > > P.S. I now have a free iPhone/iPad app available. Please contact me for
      > > details.
      > >
      > > Thanks
      > >
      > > Peter

    • David Jackson
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2011
        Here ya go. I have this in my FAQ. Also talk about what style of link you
        should use.

        http://hosted.comm100.com/KnowledgeBase/Article.aspx?siteId=42197&id=255

        Dave Jackson
        Personal Podcast Coach