podcasters@yahoogroups.com (autopost)

  • andrew clarke
    Message 1 of 169 , Nov 14, 2011
      "Podcasters" is a mailing list for podcasters and podcast listeners to
      communicate about... podcasting!

      Share links to newly discovered podcasts, your experiences with
      podcasting software and hardware, or ask others questions about what
      you need to put together a podcast of your own.

      The mailing list was created by Andrew Clarke and began in September
      2004.

      To send a message to the list, e-mail podcasters@yahoogroups.com.

      Note that initial messages from new group members are moderated to
      prevent spam. They are usually approved within a few hours.

      POSTING RULES

      There are basically only three rules for posting to the list. Please
      respect them:

      1. Don't spam the list.

      2. Try to stay on-topic. Off-topic conversations should be taken
      off-list.

      3. Be good to the other list members. No personal attacks.

      If you believe a group member is breaking the mailing list rules
      please contact the group owner off-list at
      podcasters-owner@yahoogroups.com.

      UNSUBSCRIBING

      To unsubscribe from the group, visit the Podcasters web page on
      Yahoo! Groups at:

      or send an e-mail to:

      RSS

      For users of RSS aggregators (eg. Google Reader), the Podcasters list
      has an RSS feed at:

      Regards
      Andrew

      (podcasters@yahoogroups.com owner)

      This message will self-destruct in 5 seconds.
    • buck39
      Message 169 of 169 , Mar 5 10:11 AM
        Hey, Is anyone having any podcast auditions?  I haven't seen any for a long time.  It's been over a year I think.

        Come on you creative types.  What about it?  I've got a few years experience with fanfic dramas and a shiny new studio grade setup.

        How about it... hello?  Anybody out there?