Podcaster's Reading of A Christmas Carol

  • Douglas E. Welch
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2011
      LIVE Reading of Charles Dickens' A Christmas Carol

      Each year we do a live reading of a condensed version of the story with
      friends and family.

      This year I am also putting together a pre-recorded version of this reading
      featuring the podcasting community.

      This isn't a dramatization, but rather a reading where everyone takes a
      section of the story. There are about 23 sections.

      Is there any interest in doing a pre-recorded production of this story read
      exclusively by the podcasters here? The "script" I use is a condensed
      version of the story that Dickens' himself used for his live readings of
      the story. You can find the script, with the sections marked, at
      http://welchwrite.com/special/christmas-carol-2010.pdf

      You can sign up to record your section using this Google Doc -
      http://bit.ly/vcXb3j

      Douglas
      *

      --
      Buy and Read Social Media Self
      Preservation<http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005QCCB86/ref=as_li_ss_til?tag=thewelchwritecom&camp=213381&creative=390973&linkCode=as4&creativeASIN=B005QCCB86&adid=1KEXRYRC8HGHG7AKMEPA>

      Kindle eBook now available - Read on any device

      *