Re: [podcasters] From a member of your yahoo group

  • andrew clarke
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2011
      On Tue 2011-11-08 19:27:07 UTC-0800, Mark Kelleher (markkelleher@...) wrote:

      > I recently joined your Yahoo Group about 5 days ago and have tried to
      > post something two times already, without it ever appearing on your
      > message board. I received a message telling me that it must first be
      > approved by a moderator, but seeing how several days have passed, I'm
      > a bit confused.

      Hi Mark,

      The link to your web site in your previous emails contains ".com" at
      both the middle and end of the host name.

      This is a common technique for spammers to obfuscate links.

      Consequently your mail was redirected to my spam folder by the
      software SpamAssassin without me ever seeing it. (The particular
      filter rule is called "SPOOF_COM2COM".)

      You may want to contemplate using a different address for your web
      site, as SpamAssassin is quite popular.

      Regards
      Andrew

      (podcasters@yahoogroups.com owner)