Re: [podcasters] Re: New Podcast.....

  • Ken Kennedy Lloyd
    Message 1 of 17 , Oct 31, 2011
      I am not sure what you consider telephone quality perhaps your confusing things, talkshoe is used only has a link for i tunes and counting the downloads.  If you listen to one of my shows i assure you with skype and sam i achieve cd quality sound.  I also stream via u stream but have no need for their download tools.  Podamatic is also very expensive for the amount of data used in a 128kps 2 hour show.

      Ken aka DK
      http://dkwatercooler.blogspot.com
      Twitter  watercoolerDK
      https://www.facebook.com/pages/Double-K/141526438926

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 17 , Oct 31, 2011
        Podomatic is the devil. They lead you in with Free and then steal your feed
        by submitting it to iTunes for you (and have fun redirecting the feed when
        you eventually move because you figure out Libsyn or blubrry is better). If
        Blog Talk Radio has good quality option, why does every show I listen (as a
        downloaded podcast) sound horrible (at 32kps) why would someone choose to
        publish at such an awful bit rate?

        Dave Jackson
        www.schoolofpodcasting.com

        Dave Jackson