Re: [podcasters] Re: Getting attention from iTunes Podcast Support

  • Douglas E. Welch
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 30, 2011
      The code is <itunes:new-feed-url>

      It only works for iTunes subscribers but moves them over to the new feed
      automatically the next time they access your existing feed. You will want
      to leave it in place for a week or more to ensure you capture as many
      subscribers as possible.

      More information can be found in this document.

      http://www.apple.com/itunes/podcasts/specs.html

      DW
      *

      --
      Buy and Read Social Media Self
      Preservation<http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005QCCB86/ref=as_li_ss_til?tag=thewelchwritecom&camp=213381&creative=390973&linkCode=as4&creativeASIN=B005QCCB86&adid=1KEXRYRC8HGHG7AKMEPA>

      Kindle eBook now available - Read on any device

      *

    • Calvin Powers
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 31, 2011
        Thanks for the info!