Re: [podcasters] Thenutgallery.com Podcast for November, Episode 64

  • Ken Kennedy Lloyd
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 25, 2011
      What podcast is this?  and where did you find it.  I certainly did not post it. and by review you have responded to the wrong podcast.  here are the links to my online live talk radio show.

      Ken aka DK
      http://dkwatercooler.blogspot.com
      Twitter  watercoolerDK
      https://www.facebook.com/pages/Double-K/141526438926