Company

  • Todd Cochrane
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2011
      Forgot to share with you the company..

      Southern California Center for Neuroscience and Spine

      Chaparral Medical Group

      Also wanted to let you know that Mindy last day is tomorrow, she picked
      up a new job and had been wrapping up loose ends the past two weeks, we
      are working on her replacement actively.. I have a pass down of her work
      on the contacts she picked up at your event, and I will be actively
      reviewing and following up on the leads.

      Todd...

      --
      Todd Cochrane
      CEO RawVoice