RE: Desperate for Help AND New Podcast - all in one e-mail!

  • Phillip Zannini •
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2005
      Hey Duane,

      Welcome to the world of enclosures. That¹s probably what is getting you,
      especially with iPodder.org or podcastalley.com. Make sure your enclosures
      meet (a) the basic specification, (b) the specific specification.

      Here¹s a quick example:

      <enclosure
      url="http://www.macphilly.com/macphilly_podcasts/MacPhilly003_20050326.mp3%c2%b2
      length=²33322959² type="audio/mpeg" language="English">official
      podCast</enclosure>

      correct.

      Length: This is the *size of the file.² Don¹t know which OS you use. You
      can right click and choose Properties (on a Windows machine) or Get Info (on
      a Mac).

      Type: Just as I have it.

      Language: iPodder.org requires this (at least according to their site).

      Hope that helps :-)

      Announcement!

      MacPhilly Almost Live!

      New podcast about everything Mac and an Edgy Switcher! Yes, I¹m a Mac geek,
      but I¹m a former Windoze Advanced Instructor too ­ so I¹ll cover almost
      everything ­ including gadgets! Of course, I¹ve also got interviews with
      cool people (that you should know!). Scope it out dudes (and dudettes!).

      RSS feed: feeds.feedburner.com/MacPhilly

      Peace out!
      Phillip