Re: [podcasters] Re: GarageBand help to work with OSX 10.3

  • Zak Rhyno
    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 6 6:59 PM
      Care to share some? I mean I like to have options so please do list some if
      you don't mind. High and low ends. :)

      On Sat, Aug 6, 2011 at 9:24 PM, Mike Johnson <serviceyourac@...>wrote:

      > **
      >

      > There are a ton of windows based programs. Just depends on your budget
      >
      > Mike J
      >

      > On Aug 6, 2011, at 8:54 PM, Shawn Thorpe <shawnogordo@...> wrote:
      >
      > > There's no Garageband for Windows. There are certainly plenty of audio
      > > editing/production programs for Windows, though. For example, a friend of
      > > mine uses a program called Wavepad and he really likes it. I haven't done
      > > much audio work under Windows so I don't have any specific
      > recommendations.
      > >
      > > On Sat, Aug 6, 2011 at 3:19 PM, Zak Rhyno <zakrhyno@...> wrote:
      > >
      > >> **
      > >>

      > >> Is there a GarageBand version for Windows? Or what would works for
      > windows
      > >> other then Audacity, don't like that software.

      > > -Shawn Thorpe
      > > http://shawn.mx/
      > > http://geminidragon.tv/

    • Dan Hughes
      Message 2 of 13 , Aug 6 7:32 PM
        On Sat, Aug 6, 2011 at 8:59 PM, Zak Rhyno <zakrhyno@...> wrote:
        ... please do list some if you don't mind. High and low ends. :)

        I'll leave the high end to others, here is the low end:

        http://www.hongkiat.com/blog/25-free-digital-audio-editors/

        Best,

        ---Dan
        http://danhughes.net
        http://danhughesbooks.com
        http://treasuremanual.com
        http://slowpitchbook.com
        http://danhughesautographs.com
        http://thetreasurecorner.com
        http://thesoftballcorner.com
        http://radiofun.info

        --

        <http://radiofun.info>

      • andrew clarke
        Message 3 of 13 , Aug 14 11:41 PM
          Kristal Audio Engine is worth a look. It's free for non-commercial use.

          http://www.kreatives.org/kristal/