Re: [podcasters] Re: GarageBand help to work with OSX 10.3

  • Mike Johnson
    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 6, 2011
      What is it that you are trying to do?

      Mike J

      On Aug 6, 2011, at 6:19 PM, Zak Rhyno <zakrhyno@...> wrote:

      > Is there a GarageBand version for Windows? Or what would works for windows
      > other then Audacity, don't like that software.

    • Zak Rhyno
      Message 2 of 13 , Aug 6, 2011
        Podcast of course! :D

        On Sat, Aug 6, 2011 at 7:11 PM, Mike Johnson <serviceyourac@...>wrote:

        > **
        >

        > What is it that you are trying to do?
        >
        > Mike J
        >

        > On Aug 6, 2011, at 6:19 PM, Zak Rhyno <zakrhyno@...> wrote:
        >
        > > Is there a GarageBand version for Windows? Or what would works for
        > windows
        > > other then Audacity, don't like that software.

      • Shawn Thorpe
        Message 3 of 13 , Aug 6, 2011
          There's no Garageband for Windows. There are certainly plenty of audio
          editing/production programs for Windows, though. For example, a friend of
          mine uses a program called Wavepad and he really likes it. I haven't done
          much audio work under Windows so I don't have any specific recommendations.

          On Sat, Aug 6, 2011 at 3:19 PM, Zak Rhyno <zakrhyno@...> wrote:

          > **
          >

          > Is there a GarageBand version for Windows? Or what would works for windows
          > other then Audacity, don't like that software.

          -Shawn Thorpe
          http://shawn.mx/
          http://geminidragon.tv/

        • Mike Johnson
          Message 4 of 13 , Aug 6, 2011
            There are a ton of windows based programs. Just depends on your budget

            Mike J

            Message 5 of 13 , Aug 6, 2011
              Care to share some? I mean I like to have options so please do list some if
              you don't mind. High and low ends. :)

              On Sat, Aug 6, 2011 at 9:24 PM, Mike Johnson <serviceyourac@...>wrote:

              > **
              >

              > There are a ton of windows based programs. Just depends on your budget
              >
              > Mike J
              >

              > On Aug 6, 2011, at 8:54 PM, Shawn Thorpe <shawnogordo@...> wrote:
              >
              > > There's no Garageband for Windows. There are certainly plenty of audio
              > > editing/production programs for Windows, though. For example, a friend of
              > > mine uses a program called Wavepad and he really likes it. I haven't done
              > > much audio work under Windows so I don't have any specific
              > recommendations.
              > >
              > > On Sat, Aug 6, 2011 at 3:19 PM, Zak Rhyno <zakrhyno@...> wrote:
              > >
              > >> **
              > >>

              > >> Is there a GarageBand version for Windows? Or what would works for
              > windows
              > >> other then Audacity, don't like that software.

              > > -Shawn Thorpe
              > > http://shawn.mx/
              > > http://geminidragon.tv/

            • Dan Hughes
              Message 6 of 13 , Aug 6, 2011
                On Sat, Aug 6, 2011 at 8:59 PM, Zak Rhyno <zakrhyno@...> wrote:
                ... please do list some if you don't mind. High and low ends. :)

                I'll leave the high end to others, here is the low end:

                http://www.hongkiat.com/blog/25-free-digital-audio-editors/

                Best,

                ---Dan
                http://danhughes.net
                http://danhughesbooks.com
                http://treasuremanual.com
                http://slowpitchbook.com
                http://danhughesautographs.com
                http://thetreasurecorner.com
                http://thesoftballcorner.com
                http://radiofun.info

                --

                <http://radiofun.info>

              • andrew clarke
                Message 7 of 13 , Aug 14, 2011
                  Kristal Audio Engine is worth a look. It's free for non-commercial use.

                  http://www.kreatives.org/kristal/