Re: [podcasters] Premium Podcast Options

  • Todd Cochrane
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 2, 2011
      Dave

      We are going to launch CueToo.com in a few weeks, drop me and email and
      I can get him on the Launch. For those that have not been watching we
      are launching a premium media site. You will be able to buy singles,
      subscriptions etc.. If you have premium content and you want it to be
      found amongst other premium content drop me a line privately we have a a
      limited number of pre-launch invitations available..

      Todd..

      On 6/1/2011 5:33 PM, Dave wrote:

      > I have a client who says premiumcast.com is too steep for his blood.
      > Wants to deliver mp3s (protected content) via RSS. Looked at wishlist,
      > DAP, I understand amember has some sort of work around. Also there is
      > showtaxi.com anybody ever use these?
      >
      > Dave Jackson
      > www.schoolofpodcasting.com
      >
      > __._,_.

    • Kenn Crawford
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 7, 2012
        Hi everyone,
        I created a podcast to help writers new to audio learn how to record and
        produce better sounding audiobooks. Episode 1 is live at Podiorookie.com
        and will be available in iTunes shortly.

        Throughout the podcast we'll be covering a lot of topics: Recording and
        editing techniques, microphones and how to use them, EQs, compressors
        and other audio editing tools, the proper use of Sound FX and music
        beds, setting up your recording area for cleaner tracks, narrating
        techniques, tips for writing (or adapting) your story for audio,
        interviews with authors and voice-over artists, getting your name "out
        there" and so much more!

        Pop on over for a visit, have a look-see around the site, and listen to
        episode 1 of PodioRookie and let me know what you think. The debut
        episode is 12 minutes 53 seconds long and there's a lot more to content
        to come!

        If you have any comments, words of advice, please let me know.... I'm
        all ears and at your mercy. :)

        Thanks for taking the time to read my post,

        Kenn
        http://podiorookie.com
      • chrismottes@rocketmail.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 19, 2012
          Hi there,

          Fantastic that you are focusing on narrative audio tools, you're totally right that most tools are focused on music production, complicating many processes. Take a look at Hindenburg Journalist (hindenburgsystems.com), our new audio production tool made for narration and audio book production, including a lot of podcasting-specific features.

          One I think you'll like is the auto-leveling feature, that sets the levels according to Loudness principles, i.e. perceived volume rather than measured volume. Another one is 1-click podcasting, that updates your RSS feed and prepares and uploads your mastering according to your presets. We have a 30-day trial here hindenburgsystems.com/trial.