Wordpress

  • Ben Reed
    Message 1 of 4 , May 29, 2011
      How good is wordpress for blogging updates on a podcast and posting the actual
      episodes?

      Ben
      Writer / Audio, Video editor / Darker Projects Contributer

      www.twitter.com/valkeriecic

      www.youtube.com/valkeriecic

      www.darkerprojects.com
      www.flightsoffantasy.net

    • Mike Johnson
      Message 2 of 4 , May 29, 2011
        It's great I add a link to my mp3 and it encloses

        On May 29, 2011, at 2:11 PM, Ben Reed <benpatrickr@...> wrote:

        > How good is wordpress for blogging updates on a podcast and posting the actual
        > episodes?
        >
        > Ben
        > Writer / Audio, Video editor / Darker Projects Contributer
        >
        > www.twitter.com/valkeriecic
        >
        > www.youtube.com/valkeriecic
        >
        > www.darkerprojects.com
        > www.flightsoffantasy.net

      • David Jackson
        Message 3 of 4 , May 29, 2011
          The bast platform for podcasting

          Check out the powerpress plugin. You can do so much with Wordpress, and
          there is a great community.

          Dave Jackson
          www.schoolofpodcasting.com
          www.morepodcastmoney.com <book and course.

          On Sun, May 29, 2011 at 2:11 PM, Ben Reed <benpatrickr@...> wrote:

          > How good is wordpress for blogging updates on a podcast and posting the
          > actual
          > episodes?
          >
          > Ben
          > Writer / Audio, Video editor / Darker Projects Contributer
          >
          > www.twitter.com/valkeriecic
          >
          > www.youtube.com/valkeriecic
          >
          > www.darkerprojects.com
          > www.flightsoffantasy.net

          Dave Jackson

        • Paul Puri
          Message 4 of 4 , May 29, 2011
            I've been using WordPress off and on for several years now. For both
            podcasting and blogging. It can be simple like Tumblr or as complex as any
            content manager out there. I recommend it for most.