Re: [podcasters] headset echo, skype

  • Gwen Orel
    Message 1 of 8 , May 27, 2011
      y'all, went back to old skype and guess what? pROBLEM SOLVED! NO MORE HUM. NO WEIRD ECHO.

      UNreal. I'm glad I have the stnding mike anyway and I do want to get an even better one where you don't hear a click and unclick but it's just too funny. I thought it was the logitech headset, as some posts online suggested it was no longer working with mac. But when the plantronics was no better...

      yep, it's skype. I was happy with old skype, and will be again! THANKS!