Re: Bluehost?

  • tapeleg
    Message 1 of 22 , May 17 3:38 PM
      Apple has much better things to do than to fix the problems with podcaster's feeds. If they took the time to fix everyone's issues (most of which are self-imposed), they wouldn't have time for much else. I think they could make things a little easier, like making a real setting and set up page for podcast owners, where they could just plug in a new feed (and validate that feed within iTunes), but for something they aren't making any money on, they don't do that poorly with podcasts.