Three podcasts on libsyn; can I put these on iTunes?

  • Dan Hughes
    Message 1 of 3 , May 17, 2011
      Here's my dilemma.

      I have three separate (REALLY separate) podcasts that I host with one
      account on Libsyn. I also own three domain names that transfer
      automatically to those podcasts. For example, *http://thetreasurecorner.com
      * goes to *http://danhughes.libsyn.com/category/treasure*, and *
      http://thesoftballcorner* goes to *
      http://danhughes.libsyn.com/category/softball*.

      When I started these podcasts three years ago, I seem to recall having a
      problem getting them on iTunes because they use forwarding addresses. I was
      able to get my general libsyn account on iTunes, but under what category do
      I put a site that is equally divided between treasure hunting, softball, and
      old-time radio?

      I'd hate to have to buy three different libsyn packages when I'm not using
      nearly all my libsyn webspace for all three of them now.

      So - is there a way to get them listed separately on iTunes even though they
      are all on the same libsyn account?

      --
      Best,

      ---Dan
      http://danhughes.net
      http://danhughesbooks.com
      http://thetreasurecorner.com
      http://thesoftballcorner.com
      http://radiofun.info

    • Nobilis Reed
      Message 2 of 3 , May 17, 2011
        Don't use the main libsyn feed. Use the category RSS.

        http://danhughes.libsyn.com/category/treasure/rss

        On Tue, May 17, 2011 at 1:45 PM, Dan Hughes <danhughesmail@...> wrote:

        > Here's my dilemma.
        >
        > I have three separate (REALLY separate) podcasts that I host with one
        > account on Libsyn. I also own three domain names that transfer
        > automatically to those podcasts. For example, *
        > http://thetreasurecorner.com
        > * goes to *http://danhughes.libsyn.com/category/treasure*, and *
        > http://thesoftballcorner* goes to *
        > http://danhughes.libsyn.com/category/softball*.
        >
        > When I started these podcasts three years ago, I seem to recall having a
        > problem getting them on iTunes because they use forwarding addresses. I was
        > able to get my general libsyn account on iTunes, but under what category do
        > I put a site that is equally divided between treasure hunting, softball,
        > and
        > old-time radio?
        >
        > I'd hate to have to buy three different libsyn packages when I'm not using
        > nearly all my libsyn webspace for all three of them now.
        >
        > So - is there a way to get them listed separately on iTunes even though
        > they
        > are all on the same libsyn account?
        >
        > --
        > Best,
        >
        > ---Dan
        > http://danhughes.net
        > http://danhughesbooks.com
        > http://thetreasurecorner.com
        > http://thesoftballcorner.com
        > http://radiofun.info

        Stories that don't stop at the bedroom door - or the castle gate - or the
        airlock.
        http://www.nobiliserotica.com
      • David Jackson
        Message 3 of 3 , May 17, 2011