Re: [podcasters] News

  • Gwen Orel
    Message 1 of 7 , May 6, 2011
      Jewish, so no. And don't like being ordered....

      On May 6, 2011, at 7:16 PM, clay.dugger wrote:

      > My Christian podcast, The Righteous Dude's Dudecast, is now on iTunes!
      >
      > Search for it. Find it. Listen to it.
      >
      > Now.
      >
      > The Righteous Dude
      > Not your typical Christian
      > Not your typical Christian podcast

    • crafterlag
      Message 2 of 7 , May 6, 2011
        I got my popcorn, do you?

        -Mer
        braindouche.net

        --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, Gwen Orel <gwenorel@...> wrote:

        > Jewish, so no. And don't like being ordered....
        >
        > On May 6, 2011, at 7:16 PM, clay.dugger wrote:
        >
        > > My Christian podcast, The Righteous Dude's Dudecast, is now on iTunes!
        > >
        > > Search for it. Find it. Listen to it.
        > >
        > > Now.
        > >
        > > The Righteous Dude
        > > Not your typical Christian
        > > Not your typical Christian podcast

      • C. Hatton Humphrey
        Message 3 of 7 , May 6, 2011
          Guinness at the ready!

          Until Later!
          C. Hatton Humphrey
          http://www.eastcoastconservative.com

          No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of
          electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

          On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 8:35 PM, crafterlag <braindouche@...> wrote:

          > I got my popcorn, do you?
          >
          > -Mer
          > braindouche.net
          >

          > --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, Gwen Orel <gwenorel@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > Jewish, so no. And don't like being ordered....
          > >
          > > On May 6, 2011, at 7:16 PM, clay.dugger wrote:
          > >
          > > > My Christian podcast, The Righteous Dude's Dudecast, is now on iTunes!
          > > >
          > > > Search for it. Find it. Listen to it.
          > > >
          > > > Now.
          > > >
          > > > The Righteous Dude
          > > > Not your typical Christian
          > > > Not your typical Christian podcast

        • clay.dugger
          Message 4 of 7 , May 6, 2011
            Ooo! Guinness. The Righteous Dude approves. Greatly!

            And, all are welcome. Jewish, Hindu, Islamic, anybody. Probably the only ones that are going to be offended are the Christians!