Re: [podcasters] anyone use feedburner? how to edit xml?

  • Michael Sitarzewski
    Message 1 of 5 , May 5, 2011
      It is the SmartCast feature. You can tell Feedburner to ping your original feed - that should generate a completely refreshed feed with the iTunes:Owner and managingEditor email filled in correctly.

      If you're on a Mac, you can do this in the Terminal:

      curl -O http://feeds.feedburner.com/feedname?1

      and it'll download the RSS directly. You can open that in a text editor and poke around.